Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website.
Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will only collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, among other similar information.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users' personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
In the event our website contains links to third-party websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.